Saturday, August 8, 2015

50 Chistes Gráficos - Para Principiantes

There is something magical about getting a joke in a foreign language.  The experience of figuring it out, triumphing over the language barrier, and making the connection somehow makes the joke more funny.

Each day I try to put up a little joke or a graphic that will bring a smile to the faces of my students.  Some days I'm more successful than others and honestly, finding the perfect graphic each day is the most time-consuming part of my lesson planning process.  (No kidding.)  So, now that I'm teaching Spanish 1 again, there is a big challenge to find things that are funny and are also still within the reach of beginners.

Some are funny, most all of them are going to require at least a little bit of prompting and scaffolding, but here are my offerings.  Fifty one of them!  Even if you elect not to use a few of them, you still have enough for your entire first quarter.

Enjoy!!




















































I hope you have a great school year and that your year is filled with a lot of laughter and positivity!

--AnneK

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Love these so much! ¡Gracias!

AnneK said...

You are most welcome, Lacie. I hope they bring smiles to faces in your classroom. <3 --AnneK

ProfeSpain8 said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing!

AnneK said...

My pleasure, Profe. Smiles to you and your students this year!! --AnneK

Unknown said...

Last year I made a "Pinterest" bulletin board with chistes like these. Thanks for a bunch of new ideas for this year!

Unknown said...

I teach middle school and they are going to love this! Thanks for sharing.

AnneK said...

Gracias a todos por los comentarios positivos. Uds. me hacen feliz.

AnneMarie Chase said...

Muchas gracias!

adrián Pliego said...

Anne, Great job of yours, is the least I could say. By the way, should you had any inquiry on any Spanish topic, feel free to ask me — I'm an English and Spanish editor-teacher-proofer. Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these. They're great, and I know my students will enjoy and learn from them.

Unknown said...

Any chance you have a powerpoint with these on it? These are fantastic!!!

Post a Comment